why we should choose home tuition
for our children?
This is one of the most frequently asked question by parents who are seeking for tuition services for their children. Costs wise, group tuition provided by tuition centres are often cheaper than that of home tuition (personalized 1-to-1). However, home tuition provides many other benefits otherwise not found in group tuition.
HOME TUITION EQUALS
TO 1-TO-1 ATTENTION
The main benefit of hiring a home tutor is the 1-to-1 ATTENTION that your children will get from the tutor. This is crucial especially to children who:
- has poor attention and lack of focus at school.
- need help with their homework.
- suffer poor grades in exams.
- slow to catch up lessons at school.
tutor will HELP YOUR CHILD To learn at their own pace
How does this possible?
- Tutor will be able to spend more time to teach and focus on topics which your child has problem with.
- Tutor will be able to teach according to your child’s pace.
- Your child will be less stress knowing that he/she can learn without peer pressure.
- The 1-to-1 session will give the opportunity for your child to freely ask questions.
PARENTS can DIRECTLY MONITOR PROGRESS during the session
Home tuitions offers:
- Safe and comfortable environment for learning under the watchful eyes of the parent.
- Monthly report is produced to give feedback to parents on what your child has learned and his/her progress to date.
HOME TUITION iS RESULT DRIVEN!
It may take awhile for your child to move from ‘F’ grade to an ‘A’. But slowly and surely with our 1-to-1 teaching approach, your children can achieve the unimagined!
it ENHANCES YOUR CHILD'S UNDERSTANDING
Face it, there are at least 30-40 students in a school class which means losing focus becomes so easy. With home tuition, your child will get 100% focus from the teacher hence enabling your child to understand better.
improve your child's confidence to learn
Our 1-to-1 learning approach gives your child the much needed confidence boost. Tutors can quickly identify which areas your child may need improvement.
Q & A
Success Leap Home Tuition has a growing network of full time, part time tutors, school teachers, ex-teachers and university high achievers.
They have to pass a thorough interview process before they are accepted to be part of our team.
Most of our tutors have years of experience in teaching field and are updated on the current National Syllabus.
Tutors will come to your house to teach your children and assist them with their education needs in your safe and secured home environment with your own direct supervision.
Good tutors must fit 2 criterias :
- Good teaching experiences.
- Positive attitude.
With these two quality criterias, we shall then match you the best available tutors.
- Standard 1-6 = RM50-55/hour.
- Form 1-5 = RM60-70/hour.
*All rates are for reference only. Actual rates might be vary depending on the experience of tutors, duration of courses, special requirement, etc.
*Minimum 1.0 hour/session. There will be extra charges for any additional student per class.
- Reading classes (BM & English) for 5-8 years old.
- All subjects in Primary School
- All subjects in Secondary School
- IGCSE subjects
Parents can choose the dates and time that suit their children’s schedule. We will find the most suitable tutor who can fit the schedule as requested.
Every children has their own pace. Our tutors will teach and guide your child according to his/her potential to achieve academic excellence.